Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. ~Mark Overby
Welcome readers to my leg of the Valentines Hop! My sincerest hope is that you have by now found a treasure trove of new authors and reads to allow you to float upon the air of happily ever after. I have included some great stuff here, including information regarding my latest release and a chance (through random comment selection) to grab a nice swag package. Please be certain to continue your journey after leaving me and don't forget to grab all your chances at the grand prize!
RAFFLECOPTER CODE: a Rafflecopter giveaway
In deciding what to include and what to exclude from this posting I hit upon the plan to simply share a Top 10 ménage of various quotes regarding LOVE that I have enjoyed……
1. The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands. ~Quoted by Alexandra Penney in Self
2. Love is, above all, the gift of oneself. ~Jean Anouilh
3. When a man is in love or in debt, someone else has the advantage. ~Bill Balance
4. Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. ~Rose Franken
5. Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. ~Ben Hecht
6. Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. ~Henry Van Dyke
7. Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place. ~Ice T, The Ice Opinion, quoted in Reader's Digest, "Quotable Quotes," February 2002
8. Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses. ~Lord Dewar
9. When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks. ~Natalie Clifford Barney
10. I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved. ~George Eliot
Do you have a favorite quote regarding Love?
BTW If you would like a chance at this nice V-day Swag Package be certain to leave a comment and your email. It contains a Yankee votive candle, bookmarks, a pretty red/white bracelet, and some other swag! I'll will select one random commenter to receive it!
All right I know some of you might have a difficult time connection my latest release to Love…however know that for writers every work is a labor of love and you tend to find a hint of romance in the strangest places.
My latest release…………
Zombie Bait: Day Zero
Horror Romance Short Story
What if you awoke to a world changed forever, a world where nothing any longer made sense?
What if everyone you ever knew and loved had become something else, something dark and deadly?
Could you run fast enough or far enough to escape the madness or would simply become ....... Zombie Bait?
Cali James was your typical stereotype twenty-one year old. Her life revolved around cruising the streets of her small town and the occasional party. That’s why she’d been looking forward to biggest Halloween Party to hit the community in history. Catching a quick nap before getting ready had all been part of the plan. How else would she be ready to rock all night?
However, the moment she opens her eyes she knows something is not right. In the span of a few hours everything and everyone she ever knew had changed. Now with the community’s newest transfer, Trent, she has to find a way to escape the madness and danger that waits around every turn. What could possibly turn an entire town into mindless bloodthirsty zombies and how far would the pair need to flee to escape them?
All Romance E-books: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-zombiebait-1409251-140.html
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/zombie-bait-jl-oiler/1118411837?ean=2940148301455
Now Hop on over to the next author and enjoy some more great reads!